Standardized testing is a complex, and often overwhelming, issue for parents and students thinking about college. To help families with this, Linda King of The King Advantage and Venkates Swaminathan of LifeLaunchr presented “Tips for Stress-Free Standardized College Admissions Testing.” The webinar is a great overview of how parents and students can make the best decisions about standardized testing.
The webinar covered:
- Which standardized test, ACT or SAT, is best for my child or me?
- What is the difference between the two tests?
- When should we sign up for the tests, and how many times?
- What subject tests to take, and when?.
- How important is standardized testing?
- What is the best way to prepare?
In addition, Linda and Swami answered questions about testing. Here is the video of the webinar.