The University of California requires answers to four out of eight Personal Insight Questions as part of their application, which is due November 30. This webinar, offered by LifeLaunchr coach Jamie Wallace, explains the rationale behind the University of California Personal Insight Questions and how to respond to each one.
Getting Personalized Help With The University of California Personal Insight Questions
For students or families seeking personalized help with the University of California Personal Insight Questions, or with the entire college admissions process, we offer three options:
- If you have drafts of your PIQ responses: get detailed, thorough feedback on your responses for only $50 per response (including two cycles of revision). Learn more.
- If you need help brainstorming, writing, revising and polishing your PIQs: Sign up for Jamie Wallace’s UC Personal Insight Questions Coaching Package, which offers comprehensive support with the entire UC PIQ process. Learn more.
- If you need help with the entire college admissions process to find and get into the best-fit college: Sign up for LifeLaunchr’s Targeted College Counseling Package, which provides students with focused admissions coaching to help find and get into the best-fit school. Learn more.
Not sure? Schedule a free consultation, or call us at 855-236-6363
The webinar addressed:
- Why the University of California prompts are different
- Why they aren’t looking for an essay
- Key factors in each of the 8 University of California Personal Insight Questions
- Tips on what to do and what to avoid
- Why your English teacher would not approve
This webinar was meant for:
- Students (and parents of students) in senior year who are interested in applying to the Universities of California
- Students (and parents of students) in junior year, to get a preview of what’s involved
- Counselors seeking to help students with the process
If you have questions, please call LifeLaunchr at 855-236-6363