Stay On Track Coaching Package
Maximize College and Career Options All Through High School
For Students in Their Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior Years
“LifeLaunchr is such a helpful resource for a really challenging endeavor. It breaks a daunting process into more manageable pieces and creates a timeline so you never feel the panic of unexpected due dates or deadlines” -Amy S., Parent
The Stay on Track Coaching Package Includes:
A Personalized Plan Tailored To Your Needs
Your coach will develop a personalized plan tailored to your needs based on our intensively-researched templates. You and your coach will track progress using your plan and update it as needed.
One 30-minute consultation each month
You’ll get one consultation each month with your credentialed, experienced LifeLaunchr coach. Additional consultations are available for a fee. You’ll also receive unlimited answers to questions through LifeLaunchr.
LifeLaunchr Tools for Every Step in the College Admissions Process
LifeLaunchr tools like College Match™ and Scholarship Match™ help you find colleges and scholarships that fit your goals, needs, and budget. Our tools also help with college research, essays, and other steps in the process.
Aptitude and Interest Tests for Major and Career Planning
LifeLaunchr’s aptitude and interest tests allow you to assess different careers and majors that are a good fit.
Monthly priority videos and deadline reminders
LifeLaunchr’s monthly videos help you stay on track with the entire process. Our text-message and email reminders also alert you to key dates: scholarships, tests, and applications.
Stay on Track Coaching Packae Consultations Cover:
- Review course selection
- Discuss academic progress
- Recommend tutoring as needed
- Plan summer programs and enrichment activities
- Identify opportunities for exploring interests
- Discuss clubs and extracurricular activities
- Discuss sports plans and workload
- Help create an extracurricular profile that stands out
Career Planning and Interest Exploration
- Research majors and interests
- Discuss aptitude and interest test results
- Gain clarity about skills and talents
- Plan college visits
- Build an ongoing college list
College Application Essays
- Identify potential essay topics
- Discuss ways to improve writing
- Draft and edit resumé
- Create extracurricular profile
COLLEGE COSTS, FINANCIAL AID, AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- Generate initial cost estimates using FAFSA forecaster
- Assistance with financial aid forms
- Create a scholarship list and work on applications
- Plan for SAT/ACT
- Determine which test to take
- Plan for other required tests
- Create an interview practice checklist with student
- Do mock interviews as needed
LifeLaunchr Students Have Been Accepted at Dozens of Top Universities
- Ivy+ Universities
- Private Universities
- Liberal Arts Colleges
- State Universities
- Engineering Colleges
- Pre-Med and Guaranteed Admission Medical Programs
- Direct-Admit and Other Nursing Programs
- Music, Theater and other Performing Arts Programs
- Design and Visual Arts Programs
- International Universities in the U.K. and Canada
- Graduate Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
What years of high school is this suited for?
The Stay on Track program is meant for freshmen, sophomores, and juniors in high school.
How Do You Help With Course Selection?
Your LifeLaunchr coach will assist you in selecting courses for high schools in a way that balances rigor and comprehensiveness, and maximizes your college choices.
Does This Package Include LifeLaunchr's Courses
This course does include access to LifeLaunchr’s Self-Discovery course, which can help you identify your character strengths and values and think about what you want to communicate in college applications. It does not include access to other LifeLaunchr courses.
Do You Help With Summer Programs and Internships?
Your LifeLaunchr coach will help you select summer programs and internships in a thoughtful way that explores your career and personal interests and positions you well for college.
Do you Help Find Scholarships?
LifeLaunchr helps students identify scholarships at colleges during the college research process. We also provide tools and support to students to identify outside scholarships using our Scholarship Match tool and external partnerships.