Super-Selective College Admissions
Coaching For Ivy League, Stanford, OxBridge, and Other Selective College Applications
Expert, Personalized Help to Create Compelling Applications
Only $4,900 one-time
“the LifeLaunchr team helped me at every step of the way, from compiling the college list through navigating FAFSA and Financial Aid! They possess key insights in the admissions process that undoubtedly helped my applications, along with great essay editing services” -Vansh P., STUDENT
The Super-Selective College Admissions Package Includes:
A Personalized College Admissions Plan Tailored To Your Needs
Your coach will develop a personalized plan tailored to your needs based on our intensively-researched templates. You and your coach will track progress using your plan and update it as needed.
Up to 40 hours of consultations and 60 reviews of essays
Up to 40 hours of consultations or work focused on super-selective college admissions by your credentialed, experienced LifeLaunchr coach. Additional consultations are available for a fee. You’ll also receive up to 60 detailed reviews of your essays, and answers to questions asked through LifeLaunchr’s portal.
LifeLaunchr Tools For Every Step of the College Admissions Process
LifeLaunchr tools like College Match™ and Scholarship Match™ help you find colleges and scholarships that fit your goals, needs, and budget. Our tools also help with college research, essays, and other steps in the process.
LIFELAUNCHR'S COMMONAPP/COALITION APPLICATION ESSAY AND SELF-DISCOVERY COURSES
Set yourself apart with an effective personal statement using our carefully designed courses.
Aptitude and Interest Tests for Major and Career Planning
LifeLaunchr’s aptitude and interest tests allow you to assess different careers and majors that are a good fit.
Monthly Priority Videos and Deadline Reminders
LifeLaunchr’s monthly videos help you stay on track with the entire process. Our text-message and email reminders also alert you to key dates: scholarships, tests, and applications.
Only $4,900 one-time
Create Compelling Applications, Not Merely Competitive Ones.
For Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors
- Review course selection and school progress to ensure students demonstrate outstanding achievement
- Recommend tutoring as needed
Extracurriculars and Community Involvement
- Help students build a track record of accomplishment and sense of purpose
- Focus efforts to allow students to build a distinguished track record
- Plan summer programs and enrichment activities
Career Planning and Interest Exploration
- Research majors and interests
- Discuss interest test results
- Gain clarity about skills and talents
- Plan college visits
- Build an exceptional college list
College Application Essays
- Discuss what makes essays stand out
- Identify potential essay topics
- Review, revise, and finalize essays (up to 60 total reviews of your essays)
- Draft and edit a resumé that highlights accomplishments and skills
- Help create activities list for applications
COLLEGE COSTS, FINANCIAL AID, AND SCHOLARSHIPS
- Generate initial cost estimates using FAFSA forecaster
- Generate detailed cost estimates using college net price calculators
- Assistance with financial aid forms
- Create a scholarship list and work on applications
- Plan for SAT/ACT
- Determine which test to take
- Plan for other required tests
- Create an interview practice checklist with student
- Do mock interviews
LifeLaunchr Students Have Been Accepted at Dozens of Top Universities
- Ivy+ Universities
- Private Universities
- Liberal Arts Colleges
- State Universities
- Engineering Colleges
- Pre-Med and Guaranteed Admission
- Medical Programs
- Direct-Admit and Other Nursing Programs
- Music, Theater and other Performing Arts Programs
- Design and Visual Arts Programs
- International Universities in the U.K. and Canada
- Graduate Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Help With College Selection?
Your LifeLaunchr coach will help you select a balanced list of 10-12 colleges that are all a great fit for your educational goals. We use a systematic approach to identifying your needs, researching colleges, and building a list.
Do you Help With Interviews?
We generally encourage students to do the interviews for colleges that offer or require interviews. We help students prepare for interviews and do mock interview sessions with them.
What does Super-Selective mean?
Super-Selective colleges are universities – private universities like the Ivy League universities and Stanford, and public universities like the University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Michigan – that admit a very small percentage of their applicants.
What Do These Colleges Look For in Applicants?
Understanding super-selective college admissions means knowing what those universities look for in applicants. They look for applicants who have a clear passion and have pursued it with significant accomplishments, students with a track record of leadership and community improvement, and students who are intellectually curious and academically accomplished.
What years of high school is this suited for?
The Super-Selective College admissions program is meant for sophomores, juniors, and seniors in high school.
Only $4,900 one-time