On-Demand College Admissions Coaching to Find Your Best-Fit College and Get In
Expert Coaching When You Need It
For Students in All Years of High School
Only $30/month plus $225 initially
“Lifelaunchr WAS amazing at helping manage the timelines and help my son stay on track. After every meeting, I would get a clear & concise report of progress made and next steps.” – KEDAR N., Parent
The On-Demand Coaching Package Includes:
A Personalized College Admissions Plan Tailored To Your Needs
Your coach will develop a personalized plan tailored to your needs based on our intensively-researched templates. You can then track your progress, update your plan, and get reminders for all your tasks. Schedule on-demand college admissions coaching sessions from your dashboard when you’re ready.
Two 30-Minute Consultations to Start With
LifeLaunchr Tools for Every Step in the College Admissions Process
LifeLaunchr tools like College Match™ and Scholarship Match™ help you find colleges and scholarships that fit your goals, needs, and budget. Our tools also help with college research, essays, and other steps in the process. On-demand college admissions coaching allows you to get expert help when you need it.
Aptitude and Interest Tests for Major and Career Planning
LifeLaunchr’s aptitude and interest tests allow you to assess different careers and majors that are a good fit.
Monthly priority videos and deadline reminders
LifeLaunchr’s monthly videos help you stay on track with the entire process. Our text-message and email reminders also alert you to key dates: scholarships, tests, and applications.
Only $30/month and $225 initially
On-Demand College Admissions Consultations Can Cover:
College Research and Selection
- Help create an initial list of 20-25 colleges
- Plan college visits
- Create a college visit checklist
- Build a final college list that balances target, likely, and reach schools
Major and Career Planning
- Administer aptitude and interest test
- Identify potential majors
- Identify potential careers
Essay Drafting and Review
- Help identify potential essay topics
- Help develop initial draft of the Common/Coalition App essay
- Refine and edit drafts to generate a final essay
- Create a list of supplemental essay prompts and college-specific essays
- Plan, revise, and edit additional essays
Letters of Recommendation
- Help identify teachers/counselors/mentors to write recommendations
- Provide advice on requesting recommendations
Resumé and Extracurricular Activities
- Help draft and edit resumé
- Help create activities list for applications
Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Initial cost estimates using FAFSA forecaster
- Review net price calculator results for each college application
- Provide assistance in filling out FAFSA and CSS/Profile
- Create a scholarship list and plan applications
- Answer questions about filling out CommonApp, Coalition Application, and state college applications
- Review practice test scores and create a testing strategy
- Recommend tutoring/coaching as needed
- Plan for other required tests
- Create an interview practice checklist with student
- Do mock interviews
Ongoing Check-Ins Regarding
- Review acceptances and offers
- Help with requests on college portals for outstanding documents
- Assist in course selection
LifeLaunchr Students Have Been Accepted at Dozens of Top Universities
- Ivy+ Universities
- Private Universities
- Liberal Arts Colleges
- State Universities
- Engineering Colleges
- Pre-Med and Guaranteed Admission Medical Programs
- Direct-Admit and Other Nursing Programs
- Music, Theater and other Performing Arts Programs
- Design and Visual Arts Programs
- International Universities in the U.K. and Canada
- Graduate Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
What years of high school is this suited for?
The On-Demand college admissions program is meant for students in every year of high school. It is also meant for transfer students.
How Do You Help With College Selection?
Your LifeLaunchr coach will help you select a balanced list of 10-12 colleges that are all a great fit for your educational goals. We use a systematic approach to identifying your needs, researching colleges, and building a list.
Does This Package Include LifeLaunchr's Courses
In general, this package does not include access to LifeLaunchr courses, such as our CommonApp/Coalition Application essay course or other courses. The only exception is the LifeLaunchr Self-Discovery course, which is included in this package.
Do you Help Find Scholarships?
LifeLaunchr helps students identify scholarships at colleges during the college research process. We also provide tools and support to students to identify outside scholarships using our Scholarship Match tool and external partnerships.
What is the Hourly Rate for Additional Help?
We charge $90 for every 30 minutes spent working with you or on your behalf. That includes meeting time. It also includes time spent on research, responding to questions that require over 15 minutes of work, or time spent reviewing essays.
Do you Help With Interviews?
We generally encourage students to do the interviews for colleges that offer or require interviews. We help students prepare for interviews and do mock interview sessions with them.
Only $30/month plus $225 initially