Intensive Support College Admissions Coaching Package
Expert Coaching to Find Your Best-Fit College and Get In
For Juniors, Seniors, and Transfer Students
Only $3,500 one-time
“We have used LifeLaunchr for two of our children and any words of praise and satisfaction would be an understatement. We have been continuously satisfied and continue to be so.” – Joseph F., Parent
The Intensive Support Coaching Package Includes:
A Personalized College Admissions Plan Tailored To Your Needs
Your coach will develop a personalized admissions plan tailored to your needs based on our intensively-researched templates. You and your coach will track progress using your plan and update it as needed.
Up to twenty-five (25) hours of consultations and 36 reviews of essays
Up to 25 hours of consultations and work by your credentialed, experienced LifeLaunchr coach. Additional consultations are available for a fee. You’ll also receive up to 36 detailed reviews of your essays, and answers to questions asked through LifeLaunchr’s portal.
LifeLaunchr Tools for All Aspects of the College Admissions Process
LifeLaunchr tools like College Match™ and Scholarship Match™ help you find colleges and scholarships that fit your goals, needs, and budget. Our tools also help with college research, essays, and other steps in the college admissions process.
LifeLaunchr's CommonApp/Coalition Application Essay and Self-Discovery Courses
Set yourself apart with an effective personal statement using our carefully designed courses.
Aptitude and Interest Tests for Major and Career Planning
LifeLaunchr’s aptitude and interest tests allow you to assess different careers and majors that are a good fit.
Monthly priority videos and deadline reminders
LifeLaunchr’s monthly videos help you stay on track with the entire process. Our text-message and email reminders also alert you to key dates: scholarships, tests, and applications.
Only $3,500 one-time
Personalized Consultations Will Cover:
College Research and Selection
- Help create an initial list of 20-25 colleges
- Help research colleges and specific programs
- Plan college visits
- Create a college visit checklist
- Build a final college list that balances target, likely, and reach schools
Major and Career Planning
- Administer aptitude and interest test
- Identify potential majors
- Identify potential careers
Essay Drafting and Review
- Help identify potential essay topics
- Help develop initial draft of the Common/Coalition App essay
- Refine and edit drafts to generate a final essay (up to 48 total reviews of your essays)
- Create a list of supplemental essay prompts and college-specific essays
- Plan, revise, and edit additional essays
Letters of Recommendation
- Help identify teachers/counselors/mentors to write recommendations
- Provide advice on requesting recommendations
Resumé and Extracurricular Activities
- Help draft and edit resumé
- Help create activities list for applications
Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Initial cost estimates using FAFSA forecaster
- Review net price calculator results for each college application
- Provide assistance in filling out FAFSA and CSS/Profile
- Create a scholarship list and plan applications
- Walk the student through filling out CommonApp, Coalition Application, and state college applications
- Review practice test scores and create a testing strategy
- Recommend tutoring/coaching as needed
- Plan for other required tests
- Create an interview practice checklist with student
- Do mock interviews
Ongoing Check-Ins Regarding
- Review acceptances and offers
- Help with requests on college portals for outstanding documents
- Assist in course selection
LifeLaunchr Students Have Been Accepted at Dozens of Top Universities
- Ivy+ Universities
- Private Universities
- Liberal Arts Colleges
- State Universities
- Engineering Colleges
- Pre-Med and Guaranteed Admission Medical Programs
- Direct-Admit and Other Nursing Programs
- Music, Theater and other Performing Arts Programs
- Design and Visual Arts Programs
- International Universities in the U.K. and Canada
- Graduate Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
What years of high school is this suited for?
The Intensive Support college admissions program is meant for juniors and seniors in high school. It is also meant for transfer students.
How Do You Help With College Selection?
Your LifeLaunchr coach will help you select a balanced list of 10-12 colleges that are all a great fit for your educational goals. We use a systematic approach to identifying your needs, researching colleges, and building a list.
Does This Package Include LifeLaunchr's Courses?
This package includes access to LifeLaunchr’s CommonApp/Coalition Application Essay course and the Self-Discovery course.
Do you Help Find Scholarships?
LifeLaunchr helps students identify scholarships at colleges during the college research process. We also provide tools and support to students to identify outside scholarships using our Scholarship Match tool and external partnerships.
Do you Help With Financial Aid?
We start our process by helping students understand the financial aid process. We consider costs during the college search process and help families fill out the FAFSA and CSS/Profile.
Do you Help With Interviews?
We generally encourage students to do the interviews for colleges that offer or require interviews. We help students prepare for interviews and do mock interview sessions with them.