This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Bachelor's Degree (University of Pittsburgh): Secondary Education, English
- Master's Degree (Indiana University of PA): Educational Psychology
- Administrative Certification (St. Francis University, PA): K-12 Administration
- Doctoral Candidate (University of Missouri): Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis (ABD)
- High school English teacher (15 years): Freshman Comp, British Lit, World Lit, American Lit, AP Lang, AP Lit, College Writing.
- High school Principal (10 years): Private HS in Pennsylvania (4 years), opened a new private HS in Missouri (6 years)
- Every student can be successful!
- Each student has individual gifts, talents, abilities, and needs. Helping them to discover those within themselves leads to a good college fit AND a happy, healthy adulthood.
- Students and parents have busy, busy lives. They should be free to focus on those things that make their life meaningful. Let it be MY job to watch deadlines, proofread essays, and keep track of all busywork, so that you can attend to the more important things in life.
- I'm a mom of six! So much of my personal interests revolve around them.
- Child #1 went to a private Catholic university, finished his master's degree and is in doctoral studies in Washington DC.
- Child #2 went to the United States Naval Academy and is currently flying F/A-18 Super Hornets off of aircraft carriers.
- Child #3 went to the University of Missouri. She is living and working in Denver, CO.
- Child #4 just finished her first year at the University of Notre Dame.
- Child #5 is a high school sophomore and Child #6 is in 7th grade.
- I travel. Visiting my kids and living life takes me all over the world.
- I read. There is always more to learn and think about.
- I consider myself "solar powered" so I find ways to be in the sunshine and soak up life.