For students who plan on applying to top universities, comprehensive college admissions coaching provides that edge allowing a student to truly stand out. Each student should present a unique profile that reflects his or her talents and capabilities in the best possible light. Sylvia Yang has over 9 years expertise as a counselor, is multilingual (English and Mandarin), and has helped hundreds of students get into top universities in the US, Canada, and the UK. This comprehensive college admissions coaching package focuses on intensive profile building for admissions to the most select universities.
Coaching Package Highlights
- This package comes with an unlimited annual membership to LifeLaunchr, and access to all the tools on the site.
- Once or twice-monthly video call meetings, leading to even more frequent touch points during your senior year
- Unlimited check-ins and questions via email
- Reviewing and discussing the college application timeline
- Developing a list of colleges and reviewing the specific admissions requirements for each (academics, test scores, extracurricular activities, essays, etc)
- Interactive LifeLaunchr tests to better understand each student’s personality and interests resulting in a comprehensive report sent to parents and students. These tests will recommend initial majors and schools
- High school internships and college course guidance to improve admission odds
- Comprehensive planning for community service and extracurriculars that reflect a student’s unique brand
- Reviewing senior year high school curriculum, test recommendations, and recommended scholarships
- Developing and communicating a specific timeline for each student
- Helping the student brainstorm, write, and review
- College admissions essays during junior and senior year so that the essays truly stand out and reflect the student’s practiced ease with writing
- Their LifeLaunchr profile and activity sheet to help capture the students extracurricular involvement both inside and outside high school
- Recommendations where appropriate for tutoring and test preparation courses
- Four (30 minute) mock interviews as preparation for college interviews
Many selective schools accept fewer than 10% of applicants, who are already the top of their class making it extremely critical to develop a portfolio that stands out. Sylvia’s experience as a coach and admissions guide to many students gives her the knowledge and proven capabilities to assist your child with competitive college admissions at these top schools.