When students are applying to a competitive college program or for a job, the interview is often the most challenging and stressful step in the application process. The Interview Coaching package focuses on building the student’s confidence and skills and lessening their stress in a competitive interview situation.
Interview Coaching Package Details
The Interview Coaching Package includes 10 hours of interview coaching, allocated across:
- Clarifying the student’s interview concerns and anticipated audience
- Assessing the student’s interview skills and confidence through a preliminary mock interview with feedback
- Learning to distinguish among common interview question types (behavioral, situational, technical, reflective)
- Practicing communication techniques to organize answers in ways that provide a well-organized answer, tell an interesting story and cultivate a relationship
- Participating in timed mock interviews that follow the anticipated format of the college admission or employment interview and improving through feedback and reflection
Ruth Louden has a wealth of experience working with students, based on:
- 15+ years at the University of Toronto (Ontario, Canada) supporting undergraduate students in their academic and career decision-making and employment efforts
- 3+ years in private practice supporting high school students in their university choices
- 10+ years in human resources consulting specializing in recruitment, compensation and performance management
Every LifeLaunchr package includes a FREE 90-day membership to LifeLaunchr and access to all the tools and services on the site.