The Canadian University Research Support – Junior Year package supports students in researching up to five Canadian universities. Intended for students in their junior year, it enables them to anticipate the competitive realities of their top programs of interest in order to plan their senior year.
Canadian University Research Support Package Details
The Canadian University Research Support – Junior Year package includes up to 10 hours of consultation, allocated across:
- Establishing preliminary academic and career goals
- Identifying up to five target universities based on geographic, academic and extracurricular preferences
- Exploring a range of program possibilities based on students’ academic and career interests
- Researching requirements for eligibility (specific courses, grades, standardized test results, and experience) and applications (deadlines, forms, personal statement, interview) in order to prioritize options
- Identifying gaps the student will need to address in order to meet entrance requirements of their priority programs
Ruth Louden has a wealth of experience working with students, based on:
- 15+ years at the University of Toronto (Ontario, Canada) supporting undergraduate students in their academic and career decision-making and employment efforts
- 3+ years in private practice supporting high school students in their university choices
- 10+ years in human resources consulting specializing in recruitment, compensation and performance management
Every LifeLaunchr package includes a FREE 90-day membership to LifeLaunchr and access to all the tools and services on the site.