The Canadian University Application Support – Senior Year package supports students in completing an application to one Canadian university. Intended for students in their senior year, it guides students through all the steps of the application to ensure a comprehensive and competitive application.
Canadian University Application Support Package Details
The Canadian University Application Support – Senior Year package includes up to 10 hours of consultation, allocated across:
- Confirming program focus and academic goals
- Clarifying eligibility requirements for specific courses, grades, standardized test results and experience
- Clarifying application timing, steps, and competitive challenges
- Preparing quality supporting documentation (resume, online profile, personal statement)
- Practicing strategies, scripts and self-care tips for in-person or online interviews and campus visits
Ruth Louden has a wealth of experience working with students, based on:
- 15+ years at the University of Toronto (Ontario, Canada) supporting undergraduate students in their academic and career decision-making and employment efforts
- 3+ years in private practice supporting high school students in their university choices
- 10+ years in human resources consulting specializing in recruitment, compensation and performance management
Every LifeLaunchr package includes a FREE 90-day membership to LifeLaunchr and access to all the tools and services on the site.