The LifeLaunchr targeted college counseling package provides students with focused admissions coaching to help find and get into the best-fit school. Our coaches will help develop a profile for you that stands out from the many other applicants with similar grades and test scores. With decades of experience coaching students for admissions into colleges ranging from Ivy Leagues to top state universities, pre-professional degrees, and liberal arts colleges, our coaches can help position you successfully for the best chances of admission.
This package focuses on all the aspects of the admissions process. It includes:
- Up to 25 hours of video coaching or email responses
- Reviewing the student’s transcript and academic course planning
- Assessing a student’s interests and personality using LifeLaunchr’s tests and providing a comprehensive report that includes suggested colleges and majors
- Reviewing the student’s résumé
- Guidance with extracurriculars and sports to enable your application to stand out
- Creating and review college list and provide information on college selectivity, majors, and key admissions criteria (academics, extra-curricular activities, sports, community service)
- Identifying standardized test options, making a recommendation, and identifying helpful tutoring and test-preparation options
- Conducting mock interviews and prepare for college interviews
- Brainstorming, editing, and reviewing college essays
- Review and help submit college applications for the Common App or state university applications
Our coaching process has been honed through years of work. It is collaborative and elicits the best out of each student. Our coaches will work closely with the family through the entire process.
This package includes a year’s unlimited subscription to LifeLaunchr, and access to all the tools on the site.