The LifeLaunchr comprehensive college counseling package provides students with intensive admissions coaching to help find and get into the best-fit school. Our coaches will help develop a profile for you that stands out from the many other applicants with similar grades and test scores. Our coaches have decades of experience coaching students for admissions into colleges ranging from Ivy Leagues to top state universities, pre-professional degrees, and liberal arts colleges.
This package develops a year-by-year plan for setting a student apart for admissions. It includes:
- Developing a comprehensive academic plan
- Reviewing the student’s transcript and academic course planning
- Assessing a student’s interests and personality using LifeLaunchr’s tests and providing a comprehensive report that includes suggested colleges and majors
- Utilizing student learning style and interests towards making elective course selections
- Reviewing and recommending summer enrichment programs, including courses and internships
- Developing or updating a résumé
- Guidance with extracurriculars and sports to enable your application to stand out
- Creating and review college list and provide information on college selectivity, majors, and key admissions criteria (academics, extra-curricular activities, sports, community service)
- Planning college visits and virtual tours
- Identifying standardized test options, making recommendations, and identifying helpful tutoring and test-preparation options
- Conduct mock interviews and prepare for college interviews
- Brainstorm, edit, and review college essays
- Review and help submit applications through the Common App or state university application systems
Our coaching process has been honed through years of work, and is collaborative and elicits the best out of each student. Our coaches will work closely with the family through the entire process.