The LifeLaunchr basic college counseling package provides students with admissions coaching to help find and get into the best-fit school. Our coaches will help each student create an application that best positions them for admissions, and stand out from the many other applicants with similar grades and test scores. With decades of experience coaching students for admissions into colleges ranging from Ivy Leagues to top state universities, pre-professional degrees, and liberal arts colleges, our coaches can help position you successfully for the best chances of admission.
This package includes:
- Up to 4 hours of video coaching, plus 4 hours of email responses
- Reviewing the student’s transcript and academic course planning
- Reviewing the student’s résumé and suggesting updates
- Creating and review college list and provide information on college selectivity, majors, and key admissions criteria (academics, extra-curricular activities, sports, community service)
- Identifying standardized test options, making a recommendations, and identify helpful tutoring and test-preparation options
- Review and edit college essays
- Review and help submit college applications for the Common App website
Our coaching process has been honed through years of work, and is collaborative and elicits the best out of each student. Our coaches will work closely with the family through the entire process.
This package includes a 90-day subscription to LifeLaunchr, and access to all the tools on the site.