This jump-start coaching package is designed for students in grades 9 and 10, to help align your goals, activities, courses, and timelines so that you are ready for the college admissions process which begins in 11th grade. Kristie Beck has experience coaching students with admissions to state universities, private universities, and the service academies.
Please note that this package price is per-year, with renewals each year.
Jump-Start Coaching Package Details
- Approximately 6-8 individual meetings during the school year, plus regular updates of information and access to advising as needed throughout the year
- Review of academic record at end/beginning of each quarter
- Guidance on course selections for subsequent school year(s)
- Discussions of extracurricular and summer activities (jobs, internships, travel, etc.)
- Testing recommendations, timelines, and hints on preparation
- Emphasis on time management, building good study habits, leadership, and service
- Creation of a personal timeline for the college process
- Availability by text and email, anytime, for answers to questions or quick advice!