Joan Malone is an experienced counselor and coach who works at an international school in the Los Angeles area, and has helped dozens of students get admission into top universities in the U.K. including Oxford, Cambridge, and many others . This U.K. admissions coaching package will help U.S. students and families navigate the process of applying to college in the U.K., including Oxford and Cambridge.
The application process for U.K. Universities is complex, and very different than the application for U.S. universities. Colleges in the United Kingdom use an application system called UCAS. And specific universities, like Oxford and Cambridge, use their own unique process that relies on UCAS, but is different than that of other U.K. universities.
This coaching package includes:
- Expert knowledge of U.K. universities, including the Oxford & Cambridge processes, and knowledge of specialized programs such as art & design
- Resources for learning about U.K. admission
- Interests test and personality test offered through LifeLaunchr, plus comprehensive reports on the results, indicating majors suggested by the test results
- Research into programs suited for each student
- Guidance on all aspects of the U.K. Universities application (UCAS), including
- Writing the personal statement for UCAS
- Testing requirements
- Package includes 10 hours of individual consultation and research (Skype or email)
- Help completing the UCAS application
- Coaching for U.K. admissions interviews
This package includes a free annual membership to LifeLaunchr, and access to all the tools on the site.
For more information, please call LifeLaunchr at 855-236-6363 for assistance.