The University of California now requires four 350 word essays for their application. Writing four authentic, original essays takes significant time, so make sure you plan for it. This coaching package by Jane Hirschhorn can help you craft well-written narratives for each of the prompts you choose. Jane will offer writing coaching for four essays and support the applicant throughout the writing process.
LifeLaunchr’s blog has a useful article about the new University of California essay prompts and how you might approach them. As the piece says:
- Any essay prompt offers the opportunity to write about and highlight moments in your life when something changed, or when you changed as a result of that experience, says Jane Hirschhorn, one of the essay coaches available to students on LifeLaunchr.
- That said, having to write four short essays is much harder than writing one longer essay, because you have to come up with four topics. So make sure you allow time to write these statements. It’s virtually impossible to write them just days (or even a week) before they are all due.
This coaching package will help in:
– Choosing the four prompts (out of eight) you’ll respond to, and topics for each essay
– Creating an initial draft of each University of California essay
– Revising and editing the essays
– Finalizing your submissions and making sure there aren’t any grammatical, spelling, or word-length errors.
Jane Hirschhorn has 20+ years experience helping students write authentic, well-crafted essays that have enabled them to gain admission into top universities including the Universities of California. For more information about her approach, check out her profile on LifeLaunchr, schedule a free consultation, or take one of her courses on LifeLaunchr.
For more information, call LifeLaunchr at +1-855-236-6363.