Dr. Matthew Andrews is a well-known leader in the field of college counseling. This comprehensive college counseling package will help you find the best-fit college and get in. It includes college and financial aid counseling to help you find the right fit, save money, get the best deal, and best position you for admission success.
Comprehensive College Counseling Package Details
- Meetings as needed either in-person or via Skype, and answers to email questions
- Assessing a student’s interests and personality using LifeLaunchr’s tests, developing college lists using LifeLaunchr’s College Match, and providing a comprehensive report that includes suggested colleges and majors
- Academic and extracurricular guidance
- Developing a target college list that is the right fit
- College search guidance to find colleges where the student’s chance of admissions and scholarships are maximized, and which will be a great fit.
- Guidance with every step of the application
- College essay guidance and interview guidance
- Financial aid planning, including
- Expected Family Contribution (EFC) analysis
- Assistance with FAFSA and CSS/Profile
- Strategies to minimize financial expenditure and obtain scholarships
- Financial aid award analysis including 4-year cash flow
- Financial aid appeals
- Financial aid assistance while in college
- Decision support
Dr. Andrews is knowledgeable and will work with a broad network in the field to help your child find and get into a great school.
LifeLaunchr always advises you do a free consultation prior to purchasing any coaching package. For information on finding the best package for your needs, please contact us via email, or call us at 855-236-6363.