Amy Garrou is an experienced counselor and coach who has helped hundreds of students get admission into top universities in the United States as well as U.K. universities including Oxford, Cambridge, and many others. This coaching package for U.K. and U.S. universities will help U.S. students and families navigate the process of applying to college in both the U.S. and the U.K.
The application process for U.K. Universities is complex and very different than the application for U.S. universities. Colleges in the United Kingdom use an application system called UCAS. And specific universities, like Oxford and Cambridge, use their own unique process that relies on UCAS but is different than that of other U.K. universities. U.S. Universities use a combination of many systems. Private universities generally use the Common Application, and public universities often use their own systems, like the University of Texas or University of California systems.
This coaching package for U.K. and U.S. universities includes:
- Expert knowledge of U.K. universities, including the Oxford & Cambridge processes, and knowledge of specialized programs such as art & design
- Expert knowledge of the CommonApp as well as state university systems
- Resources for learning about U.K. admission
- Interests test and personality test offered through LifeLaunchr, plus comprehensive reports on the results, indicating majors suggested by the test results
- Research into programs suited for each student
- Identification of the best-fit schools for each student, in the U.S. as well as the U.K.
- Guidance on all aspects of the U.S. Application and the U.K. Universities application (UCAS), including
- Writing the personal statement
- Education background
- Testing requirements
- Residency questions
- Financial aid
- Package includes 25 hours of individual consultation and research (Skype or email)
This package includes a free annual membership to LifeLaunchr, and access to all the tools on the site.
For more information, please call LifeLaunchr at 855-236-6363 for assistance.