Here's Why You Should Take This Course
If you’re applying to college, or supporting someone applying to college, this course is a critical overview of the entire process, summarized as six steps to college admissions. This course, by Dr. Matthew Andrews of College Inside Track, provides information every student and parent needs. This course will help each student and parent:
- Evaluate their (or their student’s) college readiness
- Create a calendar and plan, and understand all the deadlines involved in college admissions
- Self-reflect and envision their career and college goals
- Select colleges that provide a great academic, social, and financial fit
- Write effective, authentic personal statements
- Conduct a review of their financial aid offers
Each lesson contains a video overview, as well as a worksheet you can use to make sure you’re on track for college!
Who Should Take This Course?
- Sophomores, juniors, and seniors in high school
- Parents and supporters of students who will be applying to college